hover below for more awesomeness

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall"

So, in my quest to recognize the awesomeness that is my life, because let's face it, I'm one lucky chica; I am going to shout from the rooftops and draw attention to the good I find.

Today's reason to be grateful literally fell from the sky. Rain. Unheard of in North Carolina at the end of July, right? Absolutely. It fell, it poured, hours later it was still coming down. I am thrilled...THRILLED, I tell 'ya.

Now, what I'm not too happy about was the rate of speed it decided was needed. Several areas of our state were flooded because of too much, too fast. But, well, I guess beggars can't be choosers, right? Here's to hoping it soaks in quickly and doesn't cause too many problem. So, thank you for the rain...we needed it.

Thanks for following me on this journey, y'all...it's going to be interesting!!

Post Song: Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment